VERY IMPORTANT … Due to the Covid19 pandemic, I wanted to let you know that June-July classes are canceled for the date I was previously anticipating. San Francisco is still a “wait and see.”
I am researching how to offer Conversational Solfege™️ and First Steps in Music©️ teacher curriculum certifications for THIS SUMMER in an ONLINE format if that becomes necessary. I’m also offering multiple teacher roundtables and a series of online workshops. Join my newsletter to stay current on offerings and registrations.
Questions I’m working out are:
1. How to deliver the course in an engaging way that promotes musical community,
2. Addresses our current concerns to teach digitally and
3. Maintains the integrity of the professional training course.
If I can answer your questions or be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 503-278-5959.
Stay healthy and I hope to connect soon.
Upcoming Classes as posted Pre-Covid-19
Schedule changes are likely given the current scenario of our nation’s schools and closures.
First Steps in Music (FS) ~~~ Conversational Solfege (CS)
* Join the Facebook discussion around any of these classes by clicking on your city/state below.
*Click the download button to view a flyer
Phoenix, AZ CS (Mesa – June 1-3. 2020) CANCELED Boise, ID CS (Meridian – June 22-24, 202) CANCELED Billings, Montana CS (June 15-17, 2020) CANCELED Portland, OR CS (July 8-10, 2020) CANCELED Seattle, WA CS (June 29 – July 1, 2020) CANCELED San Francisco, CA FSM (July 27-29, 2020) CANCELED Salt Lake City (Sandy), UT FSM (Aug. 5-7, 2020) CANCELED Minneapolis, MN FSM (Aug. 17-19, 2020) CANCELED
Princeton, NJ CS3 Upper Levels w/ John Feierabend (Aug 20-22, 2020) CANCELED
Additional Locations in the works:
For more on the courses, check out the Course Descriptions.
For more information, contact